NIAGARA COUNTY NY, POOR HOUSE (Niagara Street Extension), INFIRMARY RECORDS (Davison Rd), Lockport NY -Records from 1829-1970’s
Jim Boles, [email protected] 4/30/2021
- Niagara County Historians Office
- Original book death records, found at the Niagara County Historians Office-Lockport, NY- Not complete -missing years 1829-1861- but does have 1861-1970’s.
- Also has thumb drive -photo of each page, 1861-1970. Credit for the photo of each page goes to Michael Niethe of Lockport NY.
- The office also has my spread sheet thumb drive of years 1861-1916-easy search.
- Niagara County Historians Office has Poor House Admission records (not death records) original book-not complete. A little hard to search and read. Book is in poor condition.
- Niagara County History Center: Death Records, has my thumb drive, spread sheet, records 1860-1916-easy search.
- Niagara County Genealogy Society, at the Niagara County History Center, Niagara St, Lockport NY. Has a bound death record book -transcribed? Records from 1861-
- Jim Boles-I have Death Records -1861-1970’s-photo of each page on thumb drive. Death records on spread sheet, 1861-1916. Easy search.
- Jim Boles-project underway-Death Records 1861-1970’s on spread sheet will be complete Sept 2021
- Jim Boles-project underway Admission records to be put on thumb drive Jan, 2022.
- When complete the Death Records on spread sheet will be posted on this blog. Also, the admission records will be posted when completed.
- Contact me for information on an entry or question about 1-8, above.